Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) provides global outsourcing and consulting services to large clients – enabling them to achieve innovation, agility, and competitiveness. The Cloud Infrastructure Services portfolio includes consulting services (e.g. cloud transformation, service management and cyber security) and managed services (e.g. hybrid cloud, security operations, end user services, service integration). All of the infrastructure services are designed to work in combination with each other, not just separately, helping clients in their transformation journey.
We are now looking for an Account Executive to focus on Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) solution sales!
Account Executive is part of the Nordic Sales team which consists of 18 ambitious sales professionals across the Nordics. Together with your brilliant colleagues, you will drive large transformative deals related to Cloud Infrastructure Services mainly in the Finnish and Nordic market. You will play an important role in customers’ transformation journey by bringing them concrete and innovative ideas and solutions how to grow and develop through cloud.
You will report to the Head of Sales, Nordics.
- Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) solution sales – supporting Capgemini’s current and potential clients in their cloud transformation journey.
- Strengthen Capgemini’s position and business growth in Finland and Nordics within Cloud Infrastructure Services.
- Managing the whole sales cycle from prospecting to closing.
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and booking targets.
- Actively seek new leads and opportunities through Capgemini’s global network.
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients and develop the accounts further.
What you will bring:
- Experience in sales management in technology company/IT consulting business with focus on cloud and/or infrastructure solutions.
- A good level of technical understanding for being able to learn and keep up to date with the technology solutions provided to the clients and client’s technical environment.
- Great stakeholder and client management skills – you understand the key influences in client’s decision-making process and hold great negotiation skills. You are able to deepen the client relationship and build long-term relationships with the clients.
- Competitive, results-driven attitude.
- Excellent team spirit
- Great communication skills in Finnish and English.
We offer you
- Meaningful job and exciting tasks: Capgemini is at the forefront in helping clients navigate the digital transformation to drive profitable business growth and leveraging latest technologies
- Benefits of a large and global IT company: we are one of the world’s leading IT companies, with local ways of working, but global resources for competence development, job opportunities and fringe benefits.
- Work with the top clients and facilities: at Capgemini you will get an opportunity to work in interesting, large-scale client cases
- Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues to work with
- New and modern office in Ruoholahti
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
Interested? Apply now!
Your application should contain your CV, salary request and any additional relevant information that you might want to share with us. Please apply as soon as possible, but no later than 27.11.2020.
Do you want to know more about this opportunity? Please contact our recruitment partner Sami Narkia, Consultant, SalesOnly Oy (+ 358 40 822 2809, email@example.com).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an rray of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion. Read more about the company from here!