We are looking for an Account Manager to join and strengthen Parker Hannifin’s Energy Team working for Sales Company Nordic.
As a part of Parker’s Global Team you will be responsible for customer projects and sales within your area of responsibility. You also support customers to grow their business.
- Build strong relationships with customers and monitor changes or development within energy market
- Execute and follow-up sales growth plans to achieve sales growth targets
- Develop and implement business plans for the key customers and new business areas to secure profitable growth
- Work together with our technical and sales teams and represent our product and industry knowledge to our customers
- Coordinate customer based activities, projects and strategies and align them with Parker sales organizations, Groups, Divisions and other entities involved with the customers
We offer you:
- Opportunities for personal development, growth and continuous learning
- You will gain insight into customer requirements and market changes
- Work with great colleagues
- Together with our customers, we want to shape the future of energy
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Business and Engineering degree
- Good technical understanding, within the customer’s business area is an advantage
- You are capable of working independently, have curious mindset and a positive can-do attitude.
- You maintain a positive attitude in the face of change and take accountability for delivering on commitments
- Fluent in English, spoken and written, skills in Nordic languages is an asset
If you’re interested in this position, please send your application and CV through the recruitment system as soon as possible, but no later than 23.1.2022. We will review the applications and conduct interviews already before January 23rd.