Capgemini – Business Developer
Our ambition is to be the leader for leaders. In practice this means that our clients are the most well-known global and local players facing increasingly complex technology ecosystems. In this setup we act as the leaders designing and providing technology solutions that drive the business growth of our clients.
We are now looking for a Business Developer to focus on Salesforce and other CRM software solution sales.
Capgemini has been enabling successful Salesforce implementations and integrations for well over 10 years. As a Salesforce Global Strategic Consulting Partner in key geographies around the world, we’ve scored 4.7 out of 5 on the Salesforce Partner Value Index.
Our market position and global capacity enable us to work with the largest customers in innovative and socially responsible projects. We are already the Nordic region’s largest supplier of Salesforce-based solutions, which gives us a great starting point to strengthen our position in the Finnish market. This is a great opportunity to be part of a competent sales team which is highly respected and valued within Capgemini and its clients.
- Salesforce and other CRM solution sales – you’ll have a great opportunity to support and consult Capgemini’s current clients in finding solutions to digitalize, optimize and modernize sales, marketing and customer experience processes and ways of working. You’ll get a chance to dive into customers’ digital tranformation by sparring e.g. about optimizing lead to cash processes and marketing automation.
- Take responsibility in strengthening Capgemini’s position and business growth in Finland within Salesforce solutions and other CRM solutions.
- Actively seek new leads and opportunities through Capgemini’s global network.
What you will bring:
- Experience in sales management in technology company/IT consulting business with focus on CRM sales (experience in Salesforce is a plus).
- A good level of technical understanding for being able to learn and keep up to date with the technology solutions provided to the clients and client’s technical environment.
- Great stakeholder and client management skills – you understand the key influences in client’s decision-making process and hold great negotiation skills. You are able to intensify the client relationship and build long-term relationships with the clients.
- Competitive, results-driven attitude
- Excellent team spirit
- Great communication skills in Finnish and English
We offer you
- Meaningful job and exciting tasks: Capgemini is at the forefront in helping clients navigate the digital transformation to drive profitable business growth and leveraging latest technologies
- Work with the top clients and facilities: at Capgemini you will get an opportunity to work in interesting, large-scale client cases
- Benefits of a large and global IT company: we are one of the world’s leading IT companies, with local ways of working, but global resources for competence development, job opportunities and fringe benefits.
- Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues to work with
- New and modern office in Ruoholahti (fall 2020)
Interested? Apply now!
Your application should contain your CV, salary request and any additional relevant information that you might want to share with us. Please apply as soon as possible!
Do you want to know more about this opportunity? Please contact our recruitment partner Sami Narkia, Consultant, SalesOnly Oy (+ 358 40 822 2809, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovatin to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an rray of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion. Read more about the company from here!