M-Files is making waves in the large and growing market for intelligent Information Management Solutions. M-Files has achieved tremendous year-over-year growth and is recognized as a leader by Gartner. M-Files is a global company with 500+ employees and 5000+ customers with offices worldwide.
M-files is ideally positioned to disrupt this multi-billion dollar market that has been historically dominated by traditionally complex and expensive solutions. Thousands of businesses in over 100 countries use M-Files on-premise, in the cloud or in hybrid environments. M-Files has an incredibly bright future with rapid growth around the world.
M-Files is expanding in the Norwegian market and now looking for a Sales Executive to drive their growing sales activities.
As a Sales Executive, you will play a critical role in driving the success in Norway.
You will need to grasp the fundamentals of the M-Files intelligent information management software, have an outgoing personality and professional approach that will enable you to build relationships with prospective customers, help evaluate their needs and determine how M-Files can benefit their business.
Your day-to-day tasks will consist of prospecting, cold-calling, setting appointments, meeting with prospective customers and demonstrating the product, generating proposals, and most importantly winning new business.
- Prospecting and winning new customer accounts.
- Assessing a prospect’s complex, technical document management/business process needs and develop a comprehensive solution with M-Files Intelligent Information Management Software.
- Qualifying potential customers.
- Conducting daily online demos and onsite meetings with prospective customers demonstrating the M-Files Solution.
- Generating proposal agreements.
- Negotiating complex sales cycle to close.
- Calling upon your existing network of contacts that are prospects for M-Files.
- Some travel required.
What we expect from you:
5 – 7 years of sales experience in a technology-centric environment. We are looking for candidates based in Norway. A history of success in selling one or more of the following: Document Management, Database, ERP, Integration, CRM solutions is strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of sales experience along with the ability to conduct professional, persuasive remote/onsite meetings with software demonstrations
- Proven work ethic and ability to effectively build and manage a sales pipeline.
- Proven ability to communicate and demo product strengths/benefits with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to listen to the customer and translate their needs into actionable pre-sales tasks and new business proposals.
- Ability to overcome objections and challenges.
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (e.g Salesforce.com).
- Working knowledge of Windows-based environments and Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with solution selling, document, and content management systems is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Norwegian and good command of English.
M-Files has earned the highest leadership position in 2021 Nucleus Research´s report. Nucleus Research evaluates content management providers on two core criteria – usability and functionality. This year, M-Files earned the highest recognition for both usability and functionality. We are ideally positioned to disrupt this multi-billion dollar market that has been historically dominated by traditionally complex and expensive solutions. With thousands of customers around the world, a rapid growth rate, and a product that is truly different from the competition, M-Files has an incredibly bright future with rapid growth around the world.
- Exciting front row seat in this new market expansion
- Be part of a global technology leader
- Experienced and helpful colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Competitive bonus model
- Professional development & learning
- Remote work possibilities and flexibility
Does this sound exciting to you?
Please submit your application via the apply-link latest on January 30th, 2022, and we will get back to you soon. We are happy to tell you more – for questions please reach out to M-files recruitment partner SalesOnly Finland: Hannu Pelli, Hannu.firstname.lastname@example.org or Daniela Sandell, Daniela.email@example.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!
This is a perfect time to join M-Files and contribute to their exciting growth journey in Norway!